Aim Rule 26
• Please click below for a description of the business;
• Responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and details of any committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities;
• Country of incorporation and main country of operation;
The company’s countries of incorporation are England and Wales. Its main country of operation is Argentina.
• Current constitutional documents;
Articles of Association
• Securities in issue:
• Significant shareholders:
• Transfer restrictions;
There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities
• Published annual reports for the last 3 years:
• Notifications made in the past 12 months;
• Admission document and circulars
• Nominated adviser and other key advisers:
The Company’s shares are admitted to trading on AIM and to the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange.